comprar viagra por paypal does viagra help weight lifting watch pfizer viagra on line see essay narrative prompt go to link cheap dissertation methodology ghostwriting website uk write my essay 4 me recommended resume writing services operational framework thesis definition enter site dissertation abstract example essay writing topics free download viagra price in goa economic dissertation https://www.go-gba.org/13467-essay-on-animal-testing/ http://admissions.iuhs.edu/?page_id=buy-orlistat-without mythology essay case study overviewВ source link cheapest viagra uk cheap draft thesis statement examples https://artsgarage.org/blog/thesis-outline-format-sample/83/ https://www.sojournercenter.org/finals/good-essay-outlines/85/ enter site an essay concerning human understanding author write my art & architecture cv english essayist charles essay about firefighters estate agent business plan free download thesis writing services us The Gardens Are Reopening May 16 at 9 AM
WE ARE REOPENING!
We know our Gardens are a place of creativity and tranquility. And we are so happy so many choose to spend their time enjoying our oasis here. We love seeing our permanent residents make our gardens the place to be and bring their seasonal guests. We are so happy to announce Peace River Botanical & Sculpture Gardens will re-open to the public on Saturday, May 16 at 9 am. Barring unforeseen spikes in COVID-19 cases, Peace River Gardens will resume its summer schedule, opening Wednesday – Sunday from 9am to 2pm, with health and personal safety as a significant focus.
Peace River Botanical & Sculpture Gardens understands public concerns and uncertainty about coronavirus and its spread. The health and well-being of our guests, staff, volunteers, and communities is our top priority. We are dedicated to keeping all who visit our gardens safe. As primarily an outdoor and open venue with ample fresh air to breathe, our gardens continue to be great places to go to find respite, solace, and peace at these uncertain times. We are great places to practice social distancing techniques and mindfulness.
The following policies and procedures will be in effect while visiting the gardens:
- Please follow and adhere to all garden guidelines
- The staff will follow CDC guidelines for regularly sanitizing all “touch areas” as well as wearing masks, using protective shields at registers, and using gloves as appropriate.
- All buildings are closed to the public the weekend of May 16-17, the only available toilet is the portable by the ticket booth.
- We will open buildings on May 20th, including restroom facilities.
- Use Social Distancing and remain at least 6 feet apart and in groups of less than 10 people.
- We recommend vulnerable populations wear a face mask or cover your nose and mouth while visiting.
- If needed, we will limit visitors if we feel we cannot maintain social distancing, and we may ask you to return later in the day, when there are less visitors
As we chart these new waters, it is important to remember that small organizations like ours rely on the support of our members and visitors to keep the gardens growing and thriving. If you can do so, we would greatly appreciate any gift to help offset the financial stress we are experiencing. You may donate HERE. We look forward to good health and safety for all and look forward to seeing you in the Garden very soon!
For up to date information on Covid-19 please click HERE