Reciprocal Admissions Policy
AHS Reciprocal Admissions Program
Membership in a garden that participates in the Reciprocal Admissions Program (RAP) entitles you to special admission privileges and discounts* at 330+ gardens throughout North America!
Peace River Botanical & Sculpture Gardens Is a member of the program and, by purchasing a yearly membership at any level, you will have the benefits of admission at the other gardens. Every garden is different in the benefits that they provide, and we encourage our members to visit the AHS site to see which gardens are participating. Call ahead to make sure you understand the individual garden’s policies. Most gardens do not accept guest passes or entry to special exhibits and events.
Peace River Botanical & Sculpture Gardens RAP Policy
FREE admission for members from other participating RAP Gardens.
We do enforce the 90-mile exclusion policy unless we have a special agreement. Please call us at 941-621-8299 to see if your Gardens has a participating agreement with us.
* Please call ahead at 941-621-8299 for current information before visiting
* Member’s name MUST be on current, unexpired membership card
* Must show a valid ID for each RAP entry
* Limit of TWO adults/children for memberships above the individual level (Individual admits only the named member)
* For special events and exhibits, no guest passes or entry from member Gardens is allowed. We may charge a small fee for RAP entry to special exhibits, however.
Please Note: We are primarily an outdoor experience. In the event of inclement weather, we may close our facilities. Please call ahead to ensure the Gardens are open prior to your visit. 941-621-8299
There are approximately two miles of walking trails throughout our Gardens. Please wear comfortable walking shoes and apply sun protection.